SPREEPICKY: Short sleeve Panda T-shirt 🐼

Hey everyone! I'm back again, now exams free! It went great and I'm very happy ヽ(・∀・)ノ♪

Today I'm showing you another Spreepicky product, a panda T-shirt that I bought with the cat hoodie! Ta-dah~

img_1614

Keep reading for more pics, details and link to buy! 乁(・∀・乁)


I must say, I really love this T-shirt! It's wide and super comfy, it's one-size only but I like that it looks a little big on me. The fabric is a little thick, so now that is not too hot it's the perfect time to wear it~ It's also available on pink, check out all the info in the product page! ♡ There's also a long sleeve version.

Here you have some details:

[gallery ids="1328,1331,1332,1333" type="rectangular"]

I coordinated the T-shirt and skirt with just a pair of black Converse, and I like to wear my black lenses too! It's a simple but cute outfit, I like it a lot and I'm very happy with it ♡(´˘`*)

spreepicky

So! That's all for now, sorry it was short! I'll start working on more stuff these days, stay tuned~ Subscribe via e-mail so you don't miss a thing!

Bye bye~! ( ˙꒳˙ )


img_1617

2 comments:

  1. […] Hello guys~! I’m back again with a new little review of a t-shirt from Spreepicky, the last one from the 3 t-shirts order I made ٩(๑•∀•๑)۶ (along with the cat hoodie and the panda t-shirt). […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] my other posts if you like the fluffy jacket, kitties sweatshirt and panda t-shirt ☆ With links to […]

    ReplyDelete