SPREEPICKY: Kawaii cat hoodie 🐱

Hello everyone! I'm super excited about this post ♡ (´>ω<`)

Today I wanted to show you this t-shirt with hoodie from Spreepicky, it's super cute! It has kitty ears~ ฅ^•ω•^ฅ

IMG_0752.JPG

Keep reading to see more pics and links!


🐱 💕 🐱 💕 🐱


Here's my full coordinate (・∀・)

 

[gallery ids="1151,1152" type="rectangular"]

Excuse my face :'>


 

You can get it here! Spreepicky offers free worldwide shipping and they're super nice, it's my 3rd time buying from them and it's always been a good experience ❤️

 

Here you have some close-ups :3

[gallery ids="1154,1153,1155,1172" type="square"]

This t-shirt is very comfy! It's also pretty thin so I don't die in summer ;v; The short sleeves are a little long (?) and I personally love that, it gives a more "relaxed" look and makes it more comfortable :3

The only bad thing I can find is that the ears don't stand by themselves, but it's okay! The fabric is light and thin, that's why ^-^ It may have looked weird otherwise. (Even though the pic from the back has the ears up; it was just balance and not moving so they wouldn't fall HAHA)

Here you have a lot of pics of details that no one asked for ~ :DD

[gallery ids="1156,1158,1157" type="rectangular"]

[gallery ids="1159,1160,1161,1162" type="rectangular"]

As you can see in the last picture, the fabric is very thin and even a little transparent. Not a problem with that personally :]

About the packaging, I ordered other 2 t-shirts and they all came in the same package, separated in transparent plastic bags. They also sent me a bookmark! They usually include little gifts :3

🐱 💕 🐱 💕 🐱


That's all for now! I'll be posting pictures of the other t-shirts too very soon, so stay tuned! Subscribe via e-mail to get a notification when I post a new entry ^-^ You can also follow my Facebook page, my Twitter and Instagram.

Thanks for reading! See you soon~! ヾ(・ω・`) ♡

spreepicky.png

3 comments:

  1. […] I’m showing you another Spreepicky product, a panda T-shirt that I bought with the cat hoodie! […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] Spreepicky, the last one from the 3 t-shirts order I made ٩(๑•∀•๑)۶ (along with the cat hoodie and the panda […]

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] remember this!? I have the short sleeve version! It looks as good, and it may be as thin too so it’s not very warm, but I wanted to include it […]

    ReplyDelete