KLENSPOP: Ellen 3 Color Gray [REVIEW - Sponsored]

Hello! Today I bring you a new review from Klenspop's lenses ^-^ This took me a lot of time because I was super busy with exams when I received them, sorry! (´Д`υ)

They're Ellen 3 Color Gray and I'm telling you since this very moment that I love them!! ♡ Keep reading and see why ⊂((・▽・))⊃ (discount code at the end!)

IMG_1504 recortada.jpg
























DIA



14mm



BC



8.6mm



Using Period



6month



Water Content



38




As always, here's the package and its contents:

[gallery ids="1285,1286,1287,1288" type="square" columns="2"]
These may be the most natural looking color lenses I've ever got. The are very similar to my natural eye color, but more "solid", like they make my colors more intense and visible! (my eye color is a mess ^-^; )

img_20160604_133207

Also, they have a soft black ring at the borders that makes them look a little more big - although they're just as big as the natural iris! The ring does magic to the enlargement of lenses, truly :DD

DSCF2476.jpg

dscf2488dscf2486dscf2480

· Enlargement: ♥♥♡♡♡
Enlargement is not the strong in this lenses, that's not a surprise; they're only 14mm, and as I said, the effect is created only by the black ring - which is very soft. If you're looking for big eyes, these are not your lenses. However, if you're after a natural look… congratulations! I personally love the size, they're perfect like this ^-^

· Color & design: ♥♥♥♡♡
Well, what can I say? They look a lot like my netural color, and I love my color ♡✧( ु•⌄• ) I think these lenses have a very nice mix of color and it looks soft and super natural. I'm giving just 3/5 points because of exactly that: the color is very soft, so it doesn't really stand out; and I'm not sure they'd look the same in darker eyes. Still, I find the color and design very pretty!

· Comfort: ♥♥♥♡♡
They're not the most comfortable lenses ever, they burn a little (although I'm sure it's because of my always-tired eyes) and I can see a little bit of color. Besides from that, they don't hurt or are annoying at all.

·· CONCLUSION: I love them! I can see myself wearing them pretty often, thanks to their natural look (everytime I wear color lenses I panick when I have to make eye contact with strangers hah… :_) ). I'm really happy I've been sent this pair, thank you Klenspop!! <3

[caption id="attachment_973" align="aligncenter" width="500"]klenspop R9LAF9SP[/caption]

That's all for now! (・∀・○) Aaah I still have to study, I'm so tired |||OTL Just one more week! I hope to post again when I'm free ;^;

See you soon! ♡


 

[gallery ids="1307,1308" type="rectangular"]

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment