Neko Neko honey~ 🐱

Meowllo everyone! (??)
Today I want to show you this outfit that I reaaaaally love! I think it has become one of my top favorites :'3 Look! ♡

こんにちにゃみにゃさん!(?)
今日はめっちゃ可愛いコーデを見えます!一番好きなと思います ♡ 猫大好きから!ฅ^•ω•^ฅ 見て見て~


16-03-19-12-17-14-639_deco


 SweaterIndependent seller (You can get it here! Use code CRISTISAURUS for a 10% off)


 SkirtPull & Bear


 Knee socksH&M


 ShoesTaobao


 AccesoriesStradivarius (pink tattoo choker)


The shoes are not entirely visible but they're school uniform style, brown color ^-^ And the knee socks are soooooo fluffy and soft! ♡ I also like this outfit with these knee socks from Spreepicky, white color too (。・ω・。) And I wore my fluffy jacket too, coordinating with the knee socks! I felt like a plushie, I wish I could hug myself :>

靴はあまり見えませんが、学校の制服スタイルです。ニーハイはふわふわな~! このニーハイも白いで着て好きです ^^


I love this outfit so so much! Especially the kitties sweater, I was extremely happy that I could get it (ω) It looks cute and kinda childish, which is my favorite style to be honest ( T v T ) ~ <3

これは私のお気に入りスタイルです!可愛く幼稚なスタイル (´•ω•`)


16-03-19-12-20-24-347_deco


I also wore a pink tattoo choker and violet contact lenses! Although they're not very visible here ^-^U

そして、ピンクチョーカーと紫カラコン!でもあまり見えません ^^U


☆ I hope you liked it as much as I do! See you next post~ ! ♡ また更新~ !^^



Check this and other outfits on my LookBook!

1 comment:

  1. […] my other posts if you like the fluffy jacket, kitties sweatshirt and panda t-shirt ☆ With links to […]

    ReplyDelete