☆ Cute lens cases from Aliexpress ☆

Hello everybody! Quick post today, because I wanted to show you some cute lens cases I bought some time ago in Aliexpress ( เน‘˙³˙)๏พ‰ ~♡

I'll leave the link next to each case so you can get them too! Keep reading~ ! (`•∀•´)

1.JPG

๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿป ๐Ÿฅ


The duck case is a travel kit, which I've been wanting for a long time because it SUPER convenient, especially if you're sleeping out of home or going to a convention with lenses. You won't have to separatedly carry with a case, the liquid bottle etc, and the little mirror is always handy.

2

[gallery ids="1195,1196" type="rectangular"]

☆ You can get it here! ☆


Next ones are this couple of Rilakkuma cases. They're sent randomly, so you can't choose what combination of characters you want (and no, adding a note to your order doesn't work; I tried!). I got two because they were super cheap and cute ^-^

5

☆ Get one here


6

(↑ These two are from the same seller so will come together if you order them ↑)


๐Ÿช ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿช ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿช ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿช


The last case is a travel kit too, a pink cookie (you can choose between 4 colors). I ordered two travel cases because… why not! I usually use this one ^^

[gallery ids="1201,1203" type="rectangular"]

[gallery ids="1204,1206" type="rectangular"]

 ♡ You can buy it here


(Note: I don't know why the product pictures are different, I don't remember them like that; the case doesn't actually have letters in it, the plastic is not shiny and the bottle cap is not colored. Maybe it's a different batch? I have no idea.)

11

๐Ÿช ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿช ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿช ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿช


That's all! It's important to tell you that you shouldn't expect good quality products at these prices (in fact the cookie case already broke by the hinge lol; but it still can be used). I really didn't care about the quality so I'm okay, I just wanted cute and cheap cases and that's what I got. Get them under your own responsibility! ;0

12

P.S.: as a bonus (?) I wanted to show you too my daily lens case ^0^ I bought the travel kits because this one didn't have room for a liquid bottle :<

It was already dirty when I bought it at a convention years ago and can't be cleaned because the stain is behind the plastic. Also it says "eyeglasses" lolol. Still cute so I'm fine ;>

[gallery ids="1213,1215" type="rectangular"]

♡ See you soon!! ♡

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment