SYNDROMESTORE: Swimsuits 2016 🌺🍹

Helloooo everyone! Cristisaurus here with a new post! ٩(●˙▽˙●)۶

I know I should've made this post earlier and not mid-summer ( ;´Д`) But there's still summer left! So, here I bring you… a list of cute swimsuits from Syndromestore.com! *・゚✧

synd

Remember to use the discount code! Also, Syndrome has FREE worldwide shipping. Click the first, big picture to go to the product's page; size charts and more pictures are there ^-^ START~!

 

1. Heart Hollow Keyhole Bikini


1

I'm starting with this one because… I actually bought it!! ♡ It's in its way now, I'm nervous because I don't have the body of the model in the picture at all; but the Syndrome team told me that it should look good in all cup sizes, so small chests are okay too ;v;

I'll tell you my experience when I have it! I know it's important to feel sure and confident when ordering this kind of stuff, so I'll try to help you small-chested gals out there 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻



[gallery ids="990,991" type="rectangular"]

 

It comes with chest pads and the fabric is very elastic, so it should fit all sizes; I was told this directly from the Syndrome staff because I asked, so no problem! ^0^

 

☆ It's one-size. Only available in black.

 

2. Open Chest Zipper One-piece


2

 

Another open-chest swimsuit, one-piece this time! I think it looks really cool to be honest (。・o・。) I'm not very into one-pieces but I might get one someday, although here in Spain it's way too hot for it :___)

 

[gallery ids="993,994" type="rectangular"]

 

The zipper can be completely opened so it's more confortable to put on it~ Don't open it in public though (; ·A·) About the tights shown in some of the pictures, I don't know if they're included or not; it doesn't say anything in the description, I'd recommend sending an e-mail asking about it ^^

 

☆ Available in M, L and XL sizes. Only in black.

 

3. Kitty Hollow Keyhole One-piece


3

 

One-piece again! This one looks a little weird but I still find it cool, especially in light colors. Can't decide if I like white or pink more!

 

[gallery ids="998,999,1000" type="rectangular"]

 

One-size. Available in the colors shown above: white, pink, black and dark blue.

 

4. Purple Bow Bikini + Skirt


4

 

I really like this one, it looks so cute! *:゚*。⋆ฺ (*´◡`) It comes with a skirt and the bottom part has some lace details that look great :'3

 

[gallery ids="1003,1004" type="rectangular"]

 

☆ Available in M, L and XL sizes. Only in purple.

 

5. Red and White Stripes Bikini + Skirt


5

 

Similar to the previous bikini, but I think I love this one even more!! ;0; I really like that they come with a skirt too ♡

 

[gallery ids="1006,1007" type="rectangular"]

 

☆ The red cardigan is not included. Only in red-white, as in the pictures. Available in M, L and XL sizes.

 

6. Black Sports One-piece


6

 

This one-piece looks super cool, I think it's great for water sports. If only I liked sports at all… *scratches belly*

 

[gallery ids="1009,1010" type="rectangular"]

 

The stripes in the sleeves and the number 5 in the back make it look more sporty! 🏄

 

☆ Available in M, L and XL sizes. Two colors: black and red (although there are not any pictures of the red one in the page, so I don't know how it looks).

 

7. Bow Dress Swimsuit


77.png

 

This swimsuit is beautiful :____ I don't know how comfortable it'll be for swimming, but for a day at the beach it definitely is gorgeous ♡

 

[gallery ids="1012,1014,1015,1017" type="rectangular"]

 

☆ Available in purple, pink and red (soft red, as above's pictures). Sizes M, L and XL.

 

8. Lolita Inspired Ruffle One-piece


8

 

Now I don't know if I'd wear this in public, but I felt that I had to include in this list. It's aesthetically beautiful ;0; Maybe for a photoshoot or cosplay purposes, although it's still a swimsuit, so wear it at the pool too if you want~!

 

[gallery ids="1020,1021,1022" type="rectangular"]

 

It comes with a garter, I love it ♡ It gives the looks of a maid dress too, I'd say more than lolita.

 

☆ Only in black. Sizes available: M, L and XL.

 

9. Seifuku One-piece


9

 

Same as in #8, I see this swimsuit more of a cosplay thing than something I'd actually wear; but again, it's still a swimsuit so it's up to you ^-^

 

[gallery ids="1025,1026,1027" type="rectangular"]

 

I'm not sure if the tights are included, nothing is said in the description about it (why would someone get into the water with tights though…?).

 

☆ You can get it in white or dark blue. Available in M, L and XL sizes.

 

☀️ 🏊 🐚 🌴 ☀️ 🏊 🐚 🌴


 

And that's all! You can visit the swimsuits page at Syndromestore to see more; there are also cosplay bikinis if you're interested ^0^

Remember to use the code CRISTISAURUS for a nice 7'5% discount! My sponsorship got renovated with Syndrome and my % got higher, that's so great~ (≧∇≦)

I hope you liked this post and it was useful for you ♡ See you next time‼ ♡ ♡ ♡ :DD

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment