It's Tea Time~ ๐Ÿ’€

Hello everyone! ^-^
It's been some time huh? I'm super busy at the moment, university exams are almost here and I have a lot to study ;__; Asian politics is tough stuff D:

Today I wanted to show you this outfit! :DD The t-shirt is "Tea Time" by the awesome brand Akumu Ink! I actually have another t-shirt from them, I hope to show it to you too some day :]

» ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใง

16-05-03-12-41-34-633_deco


 T-shirtAkumu Ink (link)


 SkirtH&M


 TightsLocal store (get them here or here! Syndrome's look better imo)


BootsPrimark


I really love Akumu Ink's clothing, their designs are 100% original and I think they look awesome. I bought the two t-shirts I have when they went to a manga convention in my city; considering it's a very small city, I was surprised that they came! So I'm sure you'll be able to find them too ^^ Especially if you're from the USA.

They also sell all kinds of accesories and home decor stuff, I think it's definitely worth a look.

Because I love this t-shirt so much, I've coordinated it multiple times with different outfits. I wanted to show you all of them but making different posts would turn annoying, so here you have!

IMG_20150331_170625IMG_20150824_012129IMG_20150629_174801

Some are really not my best shots, I know… ^^; But you kinda get the idea right? :'D

I'm also thinking of making posts of this kind in the future, like, coordinating the same piece of clothing with different outfits to offer several possibilities. What do you think? :]

Okay, soooo that's all for now! I hope you liked this post and Akumu Ink's designs too! I want to get more products from them in the future :3

See you next time~!


Soon I hope, damn exams :'D

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment